Is anyone going to upload these games?

I have downloaded and kept every game since 2008 and I intend to keep my collection up. I am just curious if anyone is going to upload these games like in previous years

Google is apparently on a rampage for torrents posted in forums and sites.

If we post them here, I will lose my adsense account.

We need to find another way.

Did anyone with a DVD recorder manage to make a copy of this game? If I can get my hands on a DVD I can upload the game.

Don't worry about adsense, it won't be a torrent. Direct download, that should be alright to get around stupid rules.

^ I had no idea that was a feature on this board. Interesting.

Maybe socceronly can disable that feature. If we come across a spam link or a NSFW link, we can change it after the fact.

Well its pretty stupid. Almost as dumb as the retarded censorship.

Although what happens to ********** name is funny. Note: that's the douchebag traitor for Calgary, in case anyone wondered.

Well its pretty stupid. Almost as dumb as the retarded censorship.

Although what happens to ********** name is funny. Note: that's the douchebag traitor for Calgary, in case anyone wondered.

There seem to be many iterations and "improvements" that get loaded onto this board automatically. For example, I had no idea that links required approval. The censorship thing was something that we thought we'd try but are not totally sold on. Just seeing what sort of reaction it got. If you see things that you don't like, feel free to complain in the forum suggestions forum. That would be easier and it does get read.

We're still working out the kinks of the new board. Eventually it'll be awesome. I promise. Feedback is appreciated though.

Archived