Nevio Pizzolitto

Stephen DeRoux

Leo DiLorenzo

Felipe "Pastel" Soares

David Testo

Tony Donatelli

Peter Byers

Roberto Brown

Possible changes might be Hicham Aaboubou in for Cedric Joqueviel, Philippe Billy in for Donatelli and Sebrango or Placentino in for Peter Byers.

Here is my starting 11 for Montréal;

Matt Jordan

Adam Braz

Cedric Joqueviel

Nevio Pizzolitto

Stephen DeRoux

Leo DiLorenzo

Felipe "Pastel" Soares

David Testo

Tony Donatelli

Peter Byers

Roberto Brown

Possible changes might be Hicham Aaboubou in for Cedric Joqueviel, Philippe Billy in for Donatelli and Sebrango or Placentino in for Peter Byers.

Yeah I'm with Donatelli too, Billy was really not impressive against Portland, but you'd like to believe such a highly touted signing just had a bad game/not adjusted to the league/system yet

How is it the CSA's faults that there aren't any illegal webstreams of the game? Watching sports on the internet for free is not a right.

Maybe he meant useless in the sense that they didn't make sure the rights to the tourney went to a tv company that was going to air the games nationally, or at least streamed like cbc did.

E-mailed Sportsnet to find out why they weren't streaming the game. Apparently it's not part of their broadcast agreement. Also, their research shows that most viewers in Canada have all 4 Sportsnet channels. I would like to see that research.

Archived