Montreal Impact vs Portland Timbers 04-25-2010 Home Opener (R)

Mr.Impact

Pastel Soares: 7 (seems like he prefers to be called pastel. His father was a baker of the tasty Portuguese tart (yes Im talking about the dessert) This guy impressed me, and Juby made the comparison to Grande, and I agree in the sense that he has amazing vision, and he's the no 10 type player we've been missing.

although I meant that literally ('looks like') I don't necessarily think your off, grande probably sends the ball better but he seemed pretty strong on the ball, dminded and more athletic then grande, my question is how old is he?

Watched the Game on TV not the Web. thankyou SRC. I'm not a french speaker but who needs comentators Eh? The crowd noise is enough. Good Game Good crowd good atmosphere. That game would grace any division in any League in any country. Bravo!

The commentary is actually pretty good too, it's a very good production.

Yes they seem to have gotten things together with a win over a strong team like Seattle... If MTL plays like it played today we might have a chance, but I'd be very satisfied with a draw!

Just finished watching the match, still lots of rust hanging on Montreal. Preki may not have got as good a use out of the earlier MLS pre-season as he'd have liked but I think TFC are looking a little sharper right now than what Montreal put out on the weekend. And DDR is simply HOT right now. Home pitch, bit of confidence, a key goal scorer on a roll, Wednesday could turn into a very long night for the Impact unless the Trader Mo criticisms distract Toronto or Preki disrupts the lineup excessively.

Impact coming out of BMO with a point is as good as a victory right now for them. And TFC must be a bit fragile still so who knows?

Love this tourney. Can't wait.

Best get the Kids French dictionary out for the Next game then.

Haha. If you watch it on the regular you'll tart to understand certain things anyways. Your (very inferior) alternative is to watch the opposing teams' website streams.

Archived