Canadians abroad: April 23-29, 2010

DJT

^ I really feel he hasn't got a fair chance to show what he can do playing his natural CB position! Maybe in hindsight he would have been better staying at Newcastle because now they're changinging divisions with Burnley! He just can't seem to get a break, I thought the loan to Swansea in the Championship would be a great move for him but after having some real good matches he's in the press box! Maybe I'm just over estimating his ability, perhaps he's just not that good, hopefully we see him in a Canada shirt playing CB and we can make our own evaluations!

It just doesn't make sense how do you get a MOM on your debut and then find yourself not only not on the bench but in the pressbox?

Nice pic of Radzinski with the champagne as his side Lierse won to Belgian second division:

http://www.standaard.be/artikel/detail.aspx?artikelid=IP2PDO0G

Can't tell perfectly but it sounds like he will follow them up to the Jupiler:

Lierse recorded an easy 2-0 win against Waasland-Abdel Wahed and with goals from Joseph-Desire Job. With just one matchday to go the gap of five points for pursuer United is unbridgeable

The 36-year-old striker Tomasz Radzinksi, ex-Anderlecht, Everton, Fulham and is one of the super Lierse players who already have. He is as ambitious as its Chairman. "We already have a group that lets you easily an average performer in first class can be. Samy promises strengthening, then you definitely not play against relegation. Maybe we can even play in the top, "said Radzinski.

Coach Aime Anthuenis to see whether he wants so much pressure on his shoulders.

"We want to keep him, he wants to stay, but I want to hear from him what he wants in first class. We know what our ambition, we must be certain that he has the same ambition. If so, he continues, "said Samy.

Nice pic of Radzinski with the champagne as his side Lierse won to Belgian second division:

http://www.standaard.be/artikel/detail.aspx?artikelid=IP2PDO0G

Can't tell perfectly but it sounds like he will follow them up to the Jupiler:

Lierse recorded an easy 2-0 win against Waasland-Abdel Wahed and with goals from Joseph-Desire Job. With just one matchday to go the gap of five points for pursuer United is unbridgeable

The 36-year-old striker Tomasz Radzinksi, ex-Anderlecht, Everton, Fulham and is one of the super Lierse players who already have. He is as ambitious as its Chairman. "We already have a group that lets you easily an average performer in first class can be. Samy promises strengthening, then you definitely not play against relegation. Maybe we can even play in the top, "said Radzinski.

Coach Aime Anthuenis to see whether he wants so much pressure on his shoulders.

"We want to keep him, he wants to stay, but I want to hear from him what he wants in first class. We know what our ambition, we must be certain that he has the same ambition. If so, he continues, "said Samy.

Congrats to Radz!

If he is playing in the Jupiler league next season that means he could still be in the picture in 2012 when WCQ starts.

Congrats to Radz!

If he is playing in the Jupiler league next season that means he could still be in the picture in 2012 when WCQ starts.

won't he be a little old come 2012?

anyway, congratulation to Lierse and Radzinski. Good luck in D1!

won't he be a little old come 2012?

anyway, congratulation to Lierse and Radzinski. Good luck in D1!

If he is a starter in the Jupiler league I won't have a problem with him starting for us. If is a sub, I won't have a problem with him being used as a super sub. Radz is our player with the most offensive skills so if he is still fit to play, I'll gladly have him in our squad.

Congrats to Radz!

Radzinski played 23 games (22 games started) scoring 13 goals, he finishes 7th best scorer of the league. In 2012, as a sub he could help Canada, IMO. I'd like to see how he'll do in D1 next year, he's without doubt a great player even at his age.

Radzinski should still be called up has long as he is playing at a high level. He is still one of the most skilled Canadians and he seems like one of those rare players that will play to a very old age with little decline, I doubted it at first but he has kept his play up and maybe even elevated it at times

If he is still playing I think he remains a great player for Canada offering experience and talent and should be called up

Why do you guys think i had him in my starting XI for Argentina & Venezuala!? :)

Definitely not a bad idea Simpson and Radzinski on the wings since Johnson and De Rosario aren't coming I think Radz is a better choice than Hume or Peters

In Lithuania...

-Grande was an unused sub as his side FK Sūduva beat FK Tauras 1-0

-Ademolu was a 58 min sub in 0-0 Ekranas draw with Banga

He was mentioned here in an article on Lithuanian football:

"He is constantly injured, to suffer from some kind of small "injuries" which impede the attainment of "his" optimal form."

http://www.alfa.lt/straipsnis/10353795/?A.lygos.VI.turas..cempionu.kluptelejimas=2010-04-26_17-26

To put things in perspective: "(On Sunday) the five stadiums in the country visited by 3,250 people (average - just 650 per game)."

Archived