Haber vs Bunbury

nolando

Teal made his choice and there was arguably some deception involved but whatever, let's move on! Haber has been quietly putting together an excellent season for St. Johnstone and has become a regular starter, he's still young and if he continues to improve he might be into consideration for a position of need for us! Haber just might have more upside!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, he's all Yank now! Sorry! Nothing Canuck about his performance since he isn't one :)

Haber is playing in a league with a lot of visibility, but Bunbury is involved with the Nats (and was at their last camp). So he gets loads of exposure too. Haber could potentially really blossom if he moved up to Hearts, Celtic, or Rangers....or moved abroad (not nPowership please!). If Bunbury remains in MLS he could potentially stagnate .... but yes, I'd take Bunbury for CMNT too if he wasn't capped to USA.

Yep, he's all Yank now! Sorry! Nothing Canuck about his performance since he isn't one :)

Haber is playing in a league with a lot of visibility, but Bunbury is involved with the Nats (and was at their last camp). So he gets loads of exposure too. Haber could potentially really blossom if he moved up to Hearts, Celtic, or Rangers....or moved abroad (not nPowership please!). If Bunbury remains in MLS he could potentially stagnate .... but yes, I'd take Bunbury for CMNT too if he wasn't capped to USA.

Moved up?? ... St. Johnstone are level on points with Hearts who are in 4th, and have spent much of the season in 4th themeselves. Haber's situation is pretty ideal right now. Unfortunately, he hasn't been making the most of it... I.E. scoring.

Archived