FC Edmonton 2010

fishman

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone have a price on an FC Edmonton jersey at United Cycle?

If it may please your lordship.

UC have the Jerseys up on their Website. $64.99. Not cheap but they do look like the genuine article. To compare an addidas Liverpool Jersey will set you back $99.99

Can't really tell if the Crest is a screen print job. Probably is due to time constraints i would imagine, but the way it appears hangs on the white shirt, could make me out to be a liar.

Truth be told i dont thinks its that bad a shirt to be honest. (we've all seen worst)

No scarfs or coffee mugs yet...darn it!

I hate FCE's choices:

of making the jerseys white/blue...4 pro teams in the country with 2 different colour schemes total.

of the bad jersey design.

I was thinking that if their colours were blue, darker blue (same hue), dark grey, and black, with no white anywhere on the layout, that it would be a nice and fairly original kit.

If it may please your lordship.

UC have the Jerseys up on their Website. $64.99. Not cheap but they do look like the genuine article. To compare an addidas Liverpool Jersey will set you back $99.99

Can't really tell if the Crest is a screen print job. Probably is due to time constraints i would imagine, but the way it appears hangs on the white shirt, could make me out to be a liar.

Truth be told i dont thinks its that bad a shirt to be honest. (we've all seen worst)

No scarfs or coffee mugs yet...darn it!

The jersey at UC is the one I have (blue with white sleeves). They're not the most original to be sure, but the club did mention something to be about them being the "best available give the time constraints" and suggested they might have something different next year (probably in a COUPLE of years would be my guess). The patch is stiched not screened and it is a pretty comfortable kit.

I do like foreverthrusday's colour suggestions though. That would look quite nice I think... especially since we seem to be stuck with the colour scheme.

Sorry to but in again just a couple of things ........Is there pay on the day for the game,is there parking at Commonwealth and are you ready for Johnny Westwood ?

Looking forward to Wednesdays game good luck with the new team.

Cookie cutter kits....but can't expect more. They'll improve moving forward. And yes, i too am disappointed with the blue/white. AGAIN, another Canadian team in these colours.

Why not go with Yellow or Green. Edmontonians would get behind that too. Doesn't have to be Yellow/Green. But one colour or the other...

Sorry to but in again just a couple of things ........Is there pay on the day for the game,is there parking at Commonwealth and are you ready for Johnny Westwood ?

Looking forward to Wednesdays game good luck with the new team.

Best way to Commonwealth is on the LRT- or the ETS (bus service) I think a Commonweakth ticket (stub) still gives you free access to the bus service. if not ETS cost $2.75 for cross town travel (you can change bus to bus in a 90 minute window). so less than $6 will getr you to the game and back.

Are you in a Downtown hotel ? The desk clerk could help you . Personally if you don't have to drive I wouldn't. Driving 'tuther way round' takes a bit of getting use to even after two years here;)

Heres to crossing swords at Fratton Park and Elland Road again. Cheers!:cool:

Is he the kid from Winnipeg? Does anyone know way he was released? I see on the website that there is a new addition. Does anyone know anything about this guy?

Released due to, ummm, well let's just say he doesn't play well with others.

"A crowd of 8,792 at Commonwealth Stadium saw Edmonton surprise Portsmouth with a goal in the sixth minute. Matt Lam made a nice cross into the crease for Chris Lemire, who chipped the ball past Portsmouth keeper Jon Stewart." Edmonton Metro...

Probably the size of crowd you would hope for next season against TFC MI and VW ?

To big for foote.... to small for the Commonwealth. ERK!

"A crowd of 8,792 at Commonwealth Stadium saw Edmonton surprise Portsmouth with a goal in the sixth minute. Matt Lam made a nice cross into the crease for Chris Lemire, who chipped the ball past Portsmouth keeper Jon Stewart." Edmonton Metro...

Probably the size of crowd you would hope for next season against TFC MI and VW ?

To big for foote.... to small for the Commonwealth. ERK!

Club needs a mid sized soccer specific stadium. Not only would it be able to make the atmosphere better, it'd be good without the gridiron lines.

Club needs a mid sized soccer specific stadium. Not only would it be able to make the atmosphere better, it'd be good without the gridiron lines.

The only redeeming quality of Commonwealth is its lack of gridiron lines. To the untrained eye, the pitch looks like a proper soccer pitch, until you see the rubber pellets flying everywhere.

The only redeeming quality of Commonwealth is its lack of gridiron lines. To the untrained eye, the pitch looks like a proper soccer pitch, until you see the rubber pellets flying everywhere.

Yeah sorry. I combined my hatred for a coffin (Commonwealth) with my hatred for gridiron lines (Foote).

Archived