Confirmed call-ups for Argentina and Venezuela friendlies

loyola

A tweet on the Sportsnet site says the roster will be announced tomorrow - with some interesting surprises!

Yes it is true. Due to a lack of players available...3 members of the voyageurs make the roster...GO CANADA GO!!! LOL

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A tweet on the Sportsnet site says the roster will be announced tomorrow - with some interesting surprises!

" sportsnetsoccer National team roster for ARG and VEN to be announced tomorrow. Some interesting developments! "

Lets hope those interesting developments aren't TFC related or the call up of our new Nimes keeper and something new!!

I doubt it'll be anything big like Hoilett or Jono committing to us, last time there were new faces on the team and we were hoping it was Hoilett it was Massey Wassey. If the news were that big and it was leaked (as apparently Dobber knows something already) he'd be writing up an article about it...

Maybe it's Steven Vitoria? Haven't heard about Portugal wanting anything from him in a few years.

Maybe, he did have a good year with Covilha in the Portuguese 2nd division.

http://www.zerozero.pt/jogador.php?epoca_id=139&id=38502&op=zoomstats&tpstats=club

24 league games (22 starts), 4 cup games. Led the team in minutes played in the cup (360) and 6th overall in league minutes (1902). 10 YC's, 1 red and 1 goal.

I doubt it'll be anything big like Hoilett or Jono committing to us, last time there were new faces on the team and we were hoping it was Hoilett it was Massey Wassey. If the news were that big and it was leaked (as apparently Dobber knows something already) he'd be writing up an article about it...

I am going to take a wild guess and say Joe Cannon

just saw jono's tweet that he's leaving feyenoord and coming home to Toronto... it IS possible.

Well he wasn't included in the Dutch World Cup squad... no surprise, but it's just more confirmation he isn't near the Dutch team. If this happened it would be crazy.

Archived