Tickets Exchange/Offers

Scorpio

Back again for another fun filled and exciting soccer season.

I've renewed my season tickets to both the Impact and Caps and once again am offering my extra pair (2 seats) to fellow Voyageurs at $10/pair.

If you can't afford the price, let me know and the tickets will be yours free. Not looking to make any money off of them just want to help out Canadian soccer fans to enjoy the games and experience a good match and make sure the tickets get used.

Seats are locates in the supporters sections, at Saputo my seats are in Sec. 114 and at Swangard they are in Sec. Q.

Take a look at the schedule, plan your games and shoot me a message if interested.

Look forward to seeing everyone out once again,

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Delat Force, tickets are available for May 1 and yes I have every regular season home game. - I have season tickets to the Impact, Whitecaps (and TFC) and offer them up at a discount to Voyageurs and/or their friends to experience a game. Just want to make sure my tickets get used otherwise I'll donate them to a local charity. So yeah, let me know what games/dates you want and its as simple as making sure I haven't already offered them up to anyone else or am using them myself. I simply leave them at the stadium at 'will call' in your name, and you can email-interact me the cost after you've attended the match. I guarantee you'll have an awsome time no matter which team you're at.

Hope that helps to clarify your questions.

• 2 months later...

Just going the middle of the season review and I have alot of white caps tix remaining for the season. Thought I'd throw this out there as a reminder to all before I offload them all to a Vancouver based charity. Not sure who is in charge of the Southsiders, but the other idea I had was to give the tickets to the Southsiders and allow them to sell them to raise revenue for their banners and/or club. Anyhow, maybe there isn't demand in Vancouver, but I'm pretty flexible, I just don't want the tickets to go unused so let me know if your interested.

Back again for another fun filled and exciting soccer season.

I've renewed my season tickets to both the Impact and Caps and once again am offering my extra pair (2 seats) to fellow Voyageurs at $10/pair.

If you can't afford the price, let me know and the tickets will be yours free. Not looking to make any money off of them just want to help out Canadian soccer fans to enjoy the games and experience a good match and make sure the tickets get used.

Seats are locates in the supporters sections, at Saputo my seats are in Sec. 114 and at Swangard they are in Sec. Q.

Take a look at the schedule, plan your games and shoot me a message if interested.

Look forward to seeing everyone out once again,

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Archived