Montreal Impact Nutrilite Championship tickets on sale as of today

Just a note for those of you looking to buy individual game tickets. All the Impact games, including the two Nutrilite Championship ones, were put on sale as of this morning 9AM on Admission.com

I bought my tickets for the May 12th game vs TFC. Many, many good seats left.

I ordered my ticket on Monday too. For whatever reason they wouldn't let me buy a ticket in Section 223, so I had to order one in Section 123 this year. Like last year I'm turning this into a mini-holiday. I'm coming to Montreal on the Wednesday and staying until Saturday.

I ordered my ticket on Monday too. For whatever reason they wouldn't let me buy a ticket in Section 223, so I had to order one in Section 123 this year. Like last year I'm turning this into a mini-holiday. I'm coming to Montreal on the Wednesday and staying until Saturday.

I imagine the away section tickets are reserved for the TFC supporters groups. If people want tickets in this section they should probably contact one of these groups. TFC does the same thing with us, ie. the only way to buy tickets in the away section at BMO is to get them through UM. This isn't because we asked for exclusivity but rather because TFC doesn't want a big hassle in dealing with lots of people/groups in selling these tickets or having home fans try to buy them.

Archived