Top 10 moments in Montreal Impact history

SteveBeau

Conspicuously absent, of course, is last year's no-show joke against TFC in the Voyageurs Cup. Some of us will never forgive/forget that shameful moment in Montreal Impact history.

Why exactly would that be on a top moments list? Make a bottom moments list if you have the time on your hands.

Conspicuously absent, of course, is last year's no-show joke against TFC in the Voyageurs Cup. Some of us will never forgive/forget that shameful moment in Montreal Impact history.

I think that's the best memory of the Montreal Impact I have. Definitely top 10 material, how could I forget it?

^ What should also be an unforgettable moment in Caps history is the way they choked when they had the chance, oops I mean 4 chances after that game to avenge their elimination and put it in Montreal's face, especially the 2 playoff games of course. They had the chance to push the USL-1 trophy down deep in the Impact's throat but they chose to lose their head at a really bad moment instead. :confused:

Yeah, that must be an unforgettable moment in Caps history... :o

I think that's the best memory of the Montreal Impact I have. Definitely top 10 material, how could I forget it?

Well I could. Why can't you forget it. Cause we lost 6-1 to Toronto. OKAY, when other teams in the soccer/football world rest their players cause they want the team to play better against another team why won't you rest your top players?

The only thing I see, Montreal was ready for the Caps and ready for the push for the USL title. And wat happen ....................................... ( ill let you finish my sentence )

Well I could. Why can't you forget it. Cause we lost 6-1 to Toronto. OKAY, when other teams in the soccer/football world rest their players cause they want the team to play better against another team why won't you rest your top players?

The only thing I see, Montreal was ready for the Caps and ready for the push for the USL title. And wat happen ....................................... ( ill let you finish my sentence )

I'm just kidding ;)

Impact Montréal FC draws CD Olimpia 1-1 at Stade Saputo to qualify for the Quarter-finals of 2008/2009 Concacaf Champions League, the biggest achievement in Canadian club soccer history.

That was pretty fu'king huge. And on a night which left a lot to be desired the Ultra's and Friends owned Saputo Stadium like they rarely have. Almost felt like an evening when you realize your kid isn't a kid anymore and has outgown you, has entered the world of adult life if you get my meaning. You hope and expect it to happen at some point but it's still quite something when it does. Scary, but it means you've done your job as a parent, all that love and attention has led to a fuller life for someone/something precious to you.

It also set the bar for all those that would follow. That's pretty huge too. All Vs Cup winners since then will be measured against the '08 Impact. That's a stern test.

Archived