Columbus vs Toluca

Don't bet on it being televised here. For some reason FSW assumes that people here don't care about North American soccer beyond TFC, the Caps, and the Impact, and will have no interest in a game between Glidden and Toluca Lake, Silent Hill. It'll be on FSC and usually someone will be streaming a good quality TVU or Veetle stream (Veetle tends to be the best), so get your video-out cable, plug it in to your tv, and get ready for some illegal web streamed footy!

The Crew will be missing Schelotto and Hejduk due to yellow card accumulation. And Chad Marshall is out with a leg injury.

If they weren't already heavy underdogs, they certainly are now.

Veetle stream (Veetle tends to be the best), so get your video-out cable, plug it in to your tv, and get ready for some illegal web streamed footy!

Wow, are you kidding me? I was still stuck with Justin.tv, didn't know about Veetle. Just checked and it's amazing, but there's only 36 channels... Hope Columbus' gonna air tonight.

Both Toluca goals were awesome but the goal of the night was the first Columbus goal. Personally, I'd like Columbus to win the next game, I don't want to see 3 or 4 Mexicans clubs in the semifinals.

surprisingly enough no mexican team won the first leg of the quarters... but now they head home.

edit: cruz azul won their game the next day.

Archived