Hutchinson Rumours

tarnado1555362291

Another rumour linking Atiba to the EPL. We've heard that Blackburn was interested, looks like Stoke could be in the running as well.

From a UK blog post

"Blackburn and Stoke are duking it out to sign FC Copenhagen’s Canadian midfielder Atiba Hutchinson. "

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/new_balls/17066/prem-teams-after-benfica-striker-sunderland-linked-with-graham-dorrans.html

I hope he goes to Blackburn but Stoke would be decent as well. Mabye a few more EPL teams will be in the running come end of season. I would like him to go to a solid midtable club like Fulham, who gets into Europe every now and then. But yeah, mabye him being at Blackburn would help with the Hoillett thing.

Here's the Google translate version of the text:-

Beware in the way of Hutchinson

11. February 2010 10.56 Superliga

Atiba Hutchinson Canadian citizenship makes it difficult for FCK's offensive midfielder to find a new club.

- I have since realized that it would make my life and my career a lot easier if I had a European passport. It would give me many more opportunities, "said Atiba Hutchinson to BT

Most European leagues must use only three non-EU citizens per. struggle, therefore it may be a problem to be from Canada.

- It is not always completely fair, the situation would certainly harder for me sometimes, he says.

Wedding no solution

Atiba Hutchinson of FC Copenhagen contract expires next summer, and after four and a half years in the capital, he also has a Danish girlfriend.

A walk in the church could do little for his career, but he will not marry right now.

- Shall we marry, it must be for the right reasons. I hope it will succeed for me to find a new club yet, it is very different from country to country, he said.

Archived