New Impact Jersey

Moldy9

Anyone have pics on the new Legea jerseys the Impact will be wearing? All I've seen thus far are their practice shirts which are seriously ugly. Too bad they couldn't stick with Puma, especially in a World Cup year as it could've generated a little more revenue. Does anyone know why the Impact decided to go with Legea? Are we on a budget cut or something? There's only a few handful of squads that wear this brand in the Serie A. Lotto would've been a lot nicer.

Well if it can save Saputo some $$ before the MLS, so he can buy a good DP, I'm all for it!;)

Seriously, I don't think theres a significant price difference between the two contracts... and i'll manage with a LEGEA jersey before an Adidas one. And it can't be that terrible, like the practice jersey, right?

TRAITOR !!! :mad:

Someone please stop Trident from doing more harm ! :P

Now now boys, don't forget I'm the same historical hardliner who said "anyone who wants to change IMFC's colours will get a punch in the mouth" on bigsoccer.

But that was in response to some Yank who suggested we take the CH's tricolore. I think a shade shift would be good, better visibility, makes sense with Saputo's footbusiness ideals of making money.

Also, we've shifted colours quite a bit, many different shades but its always blue!

I think a shade shift would be good, better visibility, makes sense with Saputo's footbusiness ideals of making money.

Yeah, everyone know that minor league soccer and even MLS are where the money's at!

The Impact is currently a not-for-profit entity whose budget is based on break-even spending. Looking at the coffers of most MLS owners, I doubt they're in it for the money. Owning a pro sports team has typically been a vanity project in North American sports.

Archived