Red Nation Speaks with CMNT Call-Up Stephen Ademolu

powerof11

Red Nation Online and Stephen discuss his recent experiences playing professional football in Lithuania (FK Ekranas), his thoughts on whether Norway truly is the country that loves football the most and his experiences playing for Canada at the International level.

http://www.rednationonline.ca/Rednation_Speaks_with_Stephen_Ademolu_jan_28_10_feature.shtml

Soft-spoken and laid-back, he almost sounds like an American who has been in the CFL for a while, if that makes any sense.

Interesting that he confirmed that Kenny S. was told he couldn't attend the Jamaica game by his club, and suggested that it has happened a couple time before.

I like that Ademolu had it put in his contract that he had to be released by his club if called up to play for Canada. Hard not to like that. Good luck to him.

People from Windsor often have an accent that sounds more American midwest than Canadian.

I have'nt really noticed this, although maybe I miss it because I grew up/lived there my whole life. He did go to school in the US for a while though, maybe picked it up a bit over there. Anyways glad to see him getting back on the map.

Archived