Montreal Impact personnel moves

Alberto7

Nice 3 or 4 minute recap on the Impact last night on CTV local news... nice to see; I'm of the opinion that anything is better than nothing....

Nothing really news to us though, other than that negotiations with Brown are "very close" but "unconfirmed" according to Dos Santos.

Billy's comments were funny, very excited to be part of a team that will soon be "un tres grand club de MLS". I guess that was the selling point.

I'm very happy to see Roberto Brown back in MTL!

Everybody has to remember he's tho one who scored against Chili fot Panama ! he he he !

I spent a lot of last season cursing his bad first touch and unimaginative, innacurate passing..... but once the partnership with Byers started to click he really found some rythm.... and he silenced me for once and for all with that absolute world-class outside-of-the-foot lead cross to Gjertsen in the Final. Very happy to have him.

I find it interesting how many players leave their personal facebook walls "open" to the general public:

Tyler Hemming - http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=tyler+hemming&init=quick#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=search&id=55600687

"Tyler Hemming: Bienvenue a Montreal. Vous le vous couche avec moi ce soir?"

Interesting to see who they keep in touch with on the national team. He has lots of messages from Dejanovic (who he calls a "big dirty Serb") and Wagenaar. Also in typical Grizzly style, one of the first things I noticed is that he seems to have a hot sister! I know who I will be making friends with on the Impact this year! icon12.gif

I think its cool that players have public profiles and are reachable if fans want to contact them though of course they do have to be careful about what they post.

Interesting to see who they keep in touch with on the national team. He has lots of messages from Dejanovic (who he calls a "big dirty Serb") and Wagenaar. Also in typical Grizzly style, one of the first things I noticed is that he seems to have a hot sister! I know who I will be making friends with on the Impact this year! icon12.gif

I think its cool that players have public profiles and are reachable if fans want to contact them though of course they do have to be careful about what they post.

She's too young for you, Grizz.

Leave it to me.

But on a serious note, I enjoy the level of interaction, I was able to talk with gjertsen before the move and he was sad to go, thanked the fans, etc.

Archived