2010 CONCACAF U20 Tournament

Vic

To quote Carolina Morace from an article in the CSA site, she says "They (NTCs) know I am looking for a different prototype of player than what we used in the past."

I would like to know what does this exactly means, different prototype... If different club coaches can in some remote way help guide players or select team, they should know exactly what is Ms. Morace looking for. Why this "prototype" be a secret only known to the NTCs? People, we need to talk to each other!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To quote Carolina Morace from an article in the CSA site, she says "They (NTCs) know I am looking for a different prototype of player than what we used in the past."

I would like to know what does this exactly means, different prototype... If different club coaches can in some remote way help guide players or select team, they should know exactly what is Ms. Morace looking for. Why this "prototype" be a secret only known to the NTCs? People, we need to talk to each other!

I"m thinking she wants players with more techincal skills. Our girls still play alot of route 1 soccer.

If you're the Costa Rican keeper coming to that ball, you've got to get there. It looked like she just ran up to the crowd and flopped.

The feed in the East is really punchy.

The feed in my home in the West is nearly useless. It freezes every 1 or 2 seconds, then you end up missing up to 2 minutes. Hope it improves for next game.

Archived