Jamaica - Canada Jan 31

Edgar

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20100131/sports/sports1.html

"The team had one final workout yesterday and Ryan Johnson, a new striker who is based in the United States, looks set to make his debut on the basis that he was finishing well in training, thus playing his way into the process of identifying talent for a player-pool geared towards the real thing.

Most of the players in the squad are already known to the coaching staff though. They are also fairly established in the national set-up, many play professionally and the vast majority are young enough to stand up to the rigours of the next Cup campaign, injury forbidding."

So I guess I'll watch the raptors game by default (It's not televised even on the internet right?). ohhh and someone was talking about captains a page back. I always thought hutch would be decent, more composed then vocal (but I don;t really see him as someone who gets under ref's skins(picks his moments well and knows to shut up quickly enough))

De Rosario isn't exactly a big loss.

At least it opens the door for someone else like that kid from shalke 04. Still though, I don't know how you can't say thats not a big loss, they guy scored 10 goals last year in MLS. Thats like Jamacia losing Omar Cummings (which would make life much easier on our defenders)

I see his point as DeRo hasn't the same impact with our NMT as he has with TFC.

clearly, he is still a dangerous player though and i'm sure the jamacians would rather us lose him than a guy like ribiero. I know his point but perhaps a bit harsh for a player who is third or something on our all time scoring list.

We've got tweets:

#canMNT have arrived and out on the pitch now. Pitch about 50% covered by shadow. Likely 100% by KO. Starting line-ups in approx 45min.

9 minutes ago from UberTwitter Follow along as we tweet live the #canMNT vs #JAM match from Kingston, Jamaica. The match kicks off at 18.00 ET / 15.00 PT

15 minutes ago from UberTwitter Just arrived at the National Stadium "The Office" in Kingston. #canMNT arrival and starting line-ups to follo http://tweetphoto.com/10109956

about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

I wonder what the chances are of a downloadable copy of the game; or a torrent, after it's over ... perhaps someone in Jamaica will upload it ... I'd much prefer to watch it tomorrow on the comfort of my couch, than listern/watch some miserable Internet feed.

I wonder what the chances are of a downloadable copy of the game; or a torrent, after it's over ... perhaps someone in Jamaica will upload it ... I'd much prefer to watch it tomorrow on the comfort of my couch, than listern/watch some miserable Internet feed.

Pfft. It's not even three in the morning! And they speak English in Jamaica! This is luxury.

Archived