MLS Cup

jasonm

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-0 LA

About time. They have owned the ball so far. Just a few forays by TSL though their forward is very fast and might burn LA yet. LA has just been in possession so much here in the first half.

PS. Watching it on atdhe.net and only spanish so far. Anyone got a radio link in english?

Beckham's knee to knee takes out Morales; Johnson's food poisoning puts him out at 45'; Gonzales goes right through Rickett's planted right hand to take him out of the game after he tried to use it. Battle of attrition 20 minutes into the 2nd half.

quote:Originally posted by tmcmurph

1-0 LA

About time. They have owned the ball so far. Just a few forays by TSL though their forward is very fast and might burn LA yet. LA has just been in possession so much here in the first half.

Big difference in the second half and overtime, however. Happy to see RSL win. Really happy to see Donovan sky his penalty. Beckham? That haircut makes him look like the bird that lost the cockfight.

quote:Originally posted by nazzer

Glad to see landycakes lose. I hope Salt Lake doesn't show poorly in the Champions League though.

I hope they do well. What I'm excited about is Will Johnson getting a chance to experience a few intense Central American matches, which could be valuable in the next qualifying cycle.

Archived