Nov. 14th, Macedonia vs Canada (game thread)

loyola

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

I think we owe the Macedonians an apology. And a gift basket.

Okay, excuse time. Who wants to start?

excuse #1...team was not aware that the canadian public at home would be able to get this great feed and see their performance. Therefore they decide to take it easy and rest up for the poland game.

Guest Can. in UK

I think we owe the Macedonians an apology. And a gift basket.

Okay, excuse time. Who wants to start?

Because we're not as good as we think we are?

(could be the pitch too, though)

Excuses hmm, it was only a friendly. It was on a weird pitch. The players don't like each other. Hart got psyched out by his new title. They'll take time to gel. The CSA are morons. The players flew economy class. Macedonia cheated. The ref cheated. The linesmen both cheated. We sometimes suck very badly at soccer and lack self belief. OK maybe just the last one.

Listen, until we have to either shovel snow off the pitch again or construct the stadium ourselves out of leaves and mud, Estonia will always be number one on any crappy friendly list.

Besides, Cyprus earlier this year had no television or radio at all. We just had to refresh the CSA's gametracker page.

Oh come-on. Now that is just rubbing it in.

And they aren't fooling anybody. There is no Gawd Damn place in Macedonia where you have to leave early to BEAT....THE-TRAFFIC. Part timers...

Cheeta do you do the beat the traffic chat and shake your keys at the bomber games lol I love doing that

Archived