Nov. 14th, Macedonia vs Canada (game thread)

loyola

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Gordon

The missed penalties are just a symptom. 2-0 is a fair scoreline on the balance of play.

That may be true but that is what canada needs to improve on...getting results from games where we are outplayed and don't deserve it....getting a point in an away game down in central america in that type of game is what you need during the hex....then again we got to make it to the hex first

quote:Originally posted by dpetzz

That may be true but that is what canada needs to improve on...getting results from games where we are outplayed and don't deserve it....getting a point in an away game down in central america in that type of game is what you need during the hex....then again we got to make it to the hex first

That's another thread/topic ...

quote:Originally posted by Soju

Remember where you were on this day gentlemen, for when your grandchildren ask you "old man, in all your years supporting Canada, which match/feed sucked the most?" You can say...

I knew Estonia, I worked with Estonia, Estonia was a friend of mine. This, sir, is no Estonia.

Guest Can. in UK
quote:Originally posted by Lord Bob

I knew Estonia, I worked with Estonia, Estonia was a friend of mine. This, sir, is no Estonia.

Is it Malta?

Archived