Mo pissed off at Craig Forrest

brownbear

quote:Originally posted by jimmynow

the notion of unnamed sources was originally only used in journalism of the past for life threatening situations, political scandals etc. Nowadays people throw it around even when talking about a situation between Mo Johnston and Craig Forrest. That's a misapplied use of unnamed sources, in my opinion. This isn't exactly a Watergate-level situation. There's also no editor to ask the person above to show the source and ensure its accuracy. We just have to trust somebody with no institutional checks and balances.

Well, I'm not a journalist and feel no professional obligation to abide by the principles that govern that profession. This is a message board and you can choose to believe or not believe what I say. I just thought I'd pass along something that was told to me first-hand, and that could be consistent with future events.

Good! We need more journalists/commentators to step up and question Mo & TFC instead of sucking their balls. Everyone (media and fans) needs to put (more) pressure on Mo and TFC. They're doing an awful job of building this team. I believe TFC has one of the highest salaries in the league, but yet, we are not a playoff team. If TFC don't make adjustments (like get a proper coach, defenders, wingers and a natural goal scoring forward) in off-season, then I am not going to any of TFC games next season.

Archived