Poor me and tens of thousands others....

john tv

I really don't know when I last saw a playoff game,my good old Leafs that is.I do know that money wise and including TFC that bundle is to scary to add up, but well over 100 gees.Some of my soccer friends suggested to give up my seats as a protest,well somebody else will get them.Do I enjoy going,no a defenite no.I know they are not good enough and these soccer eyes know a good team from a bad one.

These MLSE guys have me and these thousands by the balls and that includes all these Leaf and TFC season ticket holders. I am not following the Raptors so I don't know. Come on guys Paul and Tom,we know that the players and coaches are there.Just splurge and keep these fans happy. I even hated to get the Sat score since I knew they were going to loose and therefore I postponed getting the score.Any suggestion how we get these guys to perform of the field.

NEVER MIND THE CSA THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF.

TFC still has no team cohesion. Too many of the players are new to the squad, and there is insufficient coaching and management to pull them together into a solid unit. I do believe the talent is there, but individual talent can only go so far. Until TFC starts playing as a solid unit, they will continue to underachieve. They aren't there yet, but if they could secure a proper coach who could get a set game plan laid out, they might make it in the playoffs next year.

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

TFC still has no team cohesion. Too many of the players are new to the squad, and there is insufficient coaching and management to pull them together into a solid unit. I do believe the talent is there, but individual talent can only go so far. Until TFC starts playing as a solid unit, they will continue to underachieve. They aren't there yet, but if they could secure a proper coach who could get a set game plan laid out, they might make it in the playoffs next year.

You're right, but consider how tough it is to have team cohesion when, just over 2 1/2 seasons into the team's existence, they're already on their third head coach and have only two players remaining from the starting XI in their inaugural match.

Archived