Fan Boycott of Columbus......

Trillium

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Impact

So the banner comparing their championship, to eating manure is not an insult?

I've travelled more times then you can count, whats your point? Does being a member of a supporters group make you a better fan?

The banner in question does not insult their fans, which you specifically stated as the "reason" it got ugly afterward.

No one claimed being a member of an SG makes one a better fan, in fact, I never mentioned supporters groups. Someone who travels to away games - supporters group member or not - would be more educated on the subject than someone like you who just spouts BS for the sake of it.

And no, I don't believe that you've been on any road trips with the Impact, regardless of your assertions otherwise. You're full of crap and it's plain for all to see.

I'm done with you on this subject, so don't even bother responding to me.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

The banner in question does not insult their fans, which you specifically stated as the "reason" it got ugly afterward.

No one claimed being a member of an SG makes one a better fan, in fact, I never mentioned supporters groups. Someone who travels to away games - supporters group member or not - would be more educated on the subject than someone like you who just spouts BS for the sake of it.

And no, I don't believe that you've been on any road trips with the Impact, regardless of your assertions otherwise. You're full of crap and it's plain for all to see.

It's plain for everyone to see, that you're acting like a wounded *****.

The idiot who made the banner put his saftey, and that of all other supporters in jeopardy. The police gave you what you had coming, and you'll know to behave like men the second time around.

Now piss off asswipe

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

The idiot who made the banner put his saftey, and that of all other supporters in jeopardy. The police gave you what you had coming, and you'll know to behave like men the second time around.

Now piss off asswipe

quote:Originally posted by MediaGuy

We still deserve butter.

Clearly you do. The security and police officers in attendance should have never allowed the two groups to meet up. I hope the boycott works and gets the message across.

Now piss off asswipe

<MOD>Mr. Impact, it is my opinion that, from the very beginning, your only intention in this thread was to engage in some lame club posturing which has very little to do with the topic at hand. This is something that has to stop on this board</u>.

I'm all for club rivalries, but only when it pertains to the topic at hand. Please refrain from baiting until the next TFC vs. Impact game thread.</MOD>

quote:Originally posted by El Hombre

<MOD>Mr. Impact, it is my opinion that, from the very beginning, your only intention in this thread was to engage in some lame club posturing which has very little to do with the topic at hand. This is something that has to stop on this board</u>.

I'm all for club rivalries, but only when it pertains to the topic at hand. Please refrain from baiting until the next TFC vs. Impact game thread.</MOD>

You just happen to side with the opinion of the team you support. how convenient. Nobody is forced to respond to an opinion that is posted.

You just happen to side with the opinion of the team you support. how convenient. Nobody is forced to respond to an opinion that is posted.

<MOD>No. That is incorrect. If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to msg me. I'd be happy explain my reasoning.</MOD>

Archived