Sign in to follow this  
Robchester_2000

Canada v Honduras viewing Vancouver

We are showing the game at Elwoods bar, West Broadway & Balaclava, next saturday. There will be food and drink specials, and i might even put up some decorations, if anyone has some scarves or flags they can donate for the afternoon?

There's a great place on Broadway and Ontario I think called Three Lions that is fantastic for watching games at. Nice English place.

Is Sportsnet not showing the game again in the Pacific time zone? I don't get this. Why would they show all the games elsewhere in Canada just not here? I cant believe it is because another Mariner game now. There has to be a reason. What is it?

I'll try to be there. it's been awhile since I joined a Team Canada gathering...Oh the game is on Saturday at 2pm PST (5:00pm EST). To those who want to go to another pub, go ahead, Rob is a fellow Southsider and would rather support somebody who follows the Caps, who volunteered his services first.

thanks for your support! i believe kick off is 2pm? so be there for 1.45pm to secure your seat. the last game went well, small turn out due to it being 4pm on a weekday, but everyone who came had a good time and i made sure it was on every tv in the place. :)

Guest Jeffery S.

I am going to give it a shot as well, since 2 PM is a perfect time, though if we go into extra time I will clear out, I have family stuff later on.

I have the worst luck.....i will be at the Sounders - Chelsea match on sat. I can honestly say that i woud prefer to watch our boys. i will find a bar after the match and watch it. Anyone know any football friendly bars down there - preferably near the stadium?

Cafe Abruzzi and Cafe Roma on Commercial Street will also be showig the game. Abruzzi doesn't serve alcohol, but you can be entertained there by Robert.

quote:Originally posted by SamSeaborn

Hey Guys,

Hoping to get out there for my FIRST event as a Voyageur, not sure if i'll be able to, live in Delta and don't have a ride :(

Dude..I live in Langley and It's not that hard to take the bus to a skytrain station in Surrey and just go all the way to Broadway, get on the 99B Line and get off at Macdonald and you're literally 1 city block close to the Pub, I believe.

Sorry..I couldn't come out..had to run some errands around town..didn't think it would take the whole game to finish it :(, Rob..hope the place was loud and proud, great effort on our lads.