Canada v Honduras viewing Vancouver

Is Sportsnet not showing the game again in the Pacific time zone? I don't get this. Why would they show all the games elsewhere in Canada just not here? I cant believe it is because another Mariner game now. There has to be a reason. What is it?

I'll try to be there. it's been awhile since I joined a Team Canada gathering...Oh the game is on Saturday at 2pm PST (5:00pm EST). To those who want to go to another pub, go ahead, Rob is a fellow Southsider and would rather support somebody who follows the Caps, who volunteered his services first.

Guest Jeffery S.

I am going to give it a shot as well, since 2 PM is a perfect time, though if we go into extra time I will clear out, I have family stuff later on.

I have the worst luck.....i will be at the Sounders - Chelsea match on sat. I can honestly say that i woud prefer to watch our boys. i will find a bar after the match and watch it. Anyone know any football friendly bars down there - preferably near the stadium?

quote:Originally posted by SamSeaborn

Hey Guys,

Hoping to get out there for my FIRST event as a Voyageur, not sure if i'll be able to, live in Delta and don't have a ride :(

Dude..I live in Langley and It's not that hard to take the bus to a skytrain station in Surrey and just go all the way to Broadway, get on the 99B Line and get off at Macdonald and you're literally 1 city block close to the Pub, I believe.

Archived