Our glorious back 4 of the future

Lomonty

"Like Afghanistan bombed out and depleted" That would have been the best way I to describe our back 4 coming to the end of WCQ. What a diffence 6 months make. Been so impressed with the youth coming up in the that area of the team Hanualt and Dejan have looked impressive for club and country. Add the likes of Nana and Edgar who IMO our national team ready and the lot keeps getting deeper and more talented.

I changed the title, now stop hating on a player

MOD POST: Considering all the other available options it was a poor comparison. Let's change the thread title and let's move this thread back on track to the discussion of our back line

I think many people agree that our back 4 look much stronger than they did in WCQ. Jakovic has been a huge addition in the middle, McKenna's return has been timely, Klukowski is still playing great, and even Stalteri looks better at right back.

We also have a lot of other options in deJong, Hainault, Edgar, Peters and others.

Guest HamiltonSteelers

I tend to agree that the thread title was misleading. Almost afraid to see what that was the lead-in to.

But once the Chappelle reference was offered up, I want to go watch the player hater's ball sketch again...

I know it's not an election, but I think a thread retitling (is that a word?) isn't out of the question.

That being said, the back four have looked amazing. This side is world cup worthy, even though we know that won't be the case this time :)

Man, we're quoting Dave Chappelle now? Geesh, on a Canadian board too. ;)

Maybe it'll be best to change the thread title, at least not to offend my

nephew who served our country there. His stories are much more revealing

about Afghanistan.

Archived