GC - July 18th - Canada vs. Honduras

jpg75

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel some utter pain at being torn away from being live at this tournament as we enter the crucial stages.

My anxiety level is high, but my belief is stronger.

I wont dare to predict the results, I just want to see our boys put in a savvy and gutsy performance.

CMON YOU F**CKING REDS!!!!

quote:Originally posted by squizz

I believe it isn't. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain they don't use golden goal.

Then again, it's CONCACAF, they'll just make it up as they go along.

Depends who scores [xx(]

Look out, the ref for the game is the same one that did the Mexico-Panama kick in the nuts game ... that guy calls everything, real, faked, or even remote-viewed. Even lost control of the whole stadium!

Meanwhile Benito is doing the USA game where he can ensure them passage...

quote:Originally posted by footballfreak

Can't sleep, clown'll eat me...

Oh wait, it's just Chuck Blazer.

I had dream last night where I lost to Chuck Blazer in a beard-off, but not before Canada won 2-1 with a silver goal. Goals by Costly (PK), Johnson, and Gerba.

quote:Originally posted by BigBird

This time its the right mix and group, this will not be close at all.

My predication 3-1 Canada, but Canada gives back a goal and a man via a penalty kick.....late in the game.....if not 3-0.

forza rosso and bianco

To quote Mr. T from Rocky III "We're going to torture them, We're going to crucify them, real bad."

I edited it a little to fit our context.:D

quote:Originally posted by nolando

I had dream last night where I lost to Chuck Blazer in a beard-off, but not before Canada won 2-1 with a silver goal. Goals by Costly (PK), Johnson, and Gerba.

I had a dream last night where I was watching the match with an improbably attractive woman, but late in the second half she took off in a Porsche and I had to get in a car chase with her, then I got back and it was 2-2 in extra time. Not sure I'd use that for betting purposes, though.

Let's just win this tourny and do what we failed to do after 2000, which is milk the **** out of the victory by improving development, structure and awareness about the national team. I mean, after 1985, we formed the national league. Granted, I'm not looking for something that extreme this time around, but we can do other things to improve the state of soccer in the country.

Archived