Introducing your NEW forum Moderators

Cheeta

Starting from the Left Coast and working our way to the Atlantic..

gwallace76

redhat

El Hombre

loyola

bettermirror is continuing on in his moderating duties and I will continue to help out in this function as well until the 21st.

The guys have been talking back and forth the last couple of weeks getting a collective feel for what's expected of them and how they'd like to see the forums moderated. Having reached a fairly broad consensus for guidelines they will be assuming their responsibilities beginning 12:01 AM, Monday July 6th.

So there you have it. Would like to say to our new Moderators, Welcome aboard and good luck. Its a sometimes tedious & mundane job that can only be learned by doing but I'm confident all will find they are up to the task and will perform their new job in an honest, sincere & very capable manner.

Guest HamiltonSteelers

Congrats. These lads are usually fair without the bias/flame war instigation. Excellent choices.

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

Starting from the Left Coast and working our way to the Atlantic..

gwallace76

redhat

El Hombre

loyola

bettermirror is continuing on in his moderating duties and I will continue to help out in this function as well until the 21st.

The guys have been talking back and forth the last couple of weeks getting a collective feel for what's expected of them and how they'd like to see the forums moderated. Having reached a fairly broad consensus for guidelines they will be assuming their responsibilities beginning 12:01 AM, Monday July 6th.

So there you have it. Would like to say to our new Moderators, Welcome aboard and good luck. Its a sometimes tedious & mundane job that can only be learned by doing but I'm confident all will find they are up to the task and will perform their new job in an honest, sincere & very capable manner.

Does this mean that there will be a new subforum dedicated to drafting wide receivers?

quote:Originally posted by Canuck in Boston

Does this mean that there will be a new subforum dedicated to drafting wide receivers?

<mod>Baiting like this is against forum rules. Canuck in Boston has been banned.

He will be reinstated once he publicly renounces Tom Brady or the Lions win the Super Bowl, whichever comes first.</mod>

Archived