Kristopher Twardek

hodgkiss

46 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

Can anyone make out who's knee he's trying to slap at the 1:15 mark of this video? (I know better than to ask to why........)

Louis Beland-Goyette? Although he would have a job as he wasn't originally in the squad was he? Petrasso tints his hair but he looks tall. 

Edited by toontownman

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

Louis Beland-Goyette? Although he would have a job as he wasn't originally in the squad was he? Petrasso tints his hair but he looks tall. 

I am thinking maybe Liam Fraser with a haircut.  I am trying to think of a witty joke here but I know that if I do it probably won't be considered a knee-slapper. 

• 3 months later...
43 minutes ago, Strait Red said:

Twardek signs with Sligo Rovers in Ireland. Seems like a huge step backward from playing in the English Championship last year with Millwall. https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/canadian-international-kris-twardek-signs-12843188

He only made two league appearences at Millwall last year and played mostly on loan in League Two, where he only had five starts and twelve appearances, so it's really more of a step up. The fact Sligo signed him to a 1.5 year contract indicates that the manager probably rates him pretty highly, so presumably he'll get a fair shot this season.

Sligo aren't a great team and he won't get to play in Europe this year (and probably not next year either), but this is just his chance to finally break into the senior game.

Edited by Zem

28 minutes ago, Strait Red said:

Twardek signs with Sligo Rovers in Ireland. Seems like a huge step backward from playing in the English Championship last year with Millwall. https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/canadian-international-kris-twardek-signs-12843188

Just because it says Millwall next to his name in the MOACA spreadsheet doesn't mean he played there last year.

17 hours ago, Shortdutchcanuck said:

Cheers  man, lots of new posters on here recently who don't always do their research, your post made it seem like you thought he spent season at Millwall.

No worries, sorry for the overreaction on my part. I’m more of “frequent reader, infrequent poster” type. ? Here’s hoping Twardek can play some regular football and his career can develop.

• 9 months later...

@Zem This guy has had a thread for 10 years, can you delete the one you just started.

@admin The "search" function on the new site doesn't seem to work. There's been a few "new" threads started recently where there's a longstanding thread. I have had to manually search to find the old ones - not hard since I can view in alphabetical order, but takes a bit of time.

Edited by BCM

He's had a thread for 10 years, mate. Please delete this thread.

@admin The "search" function on the new site doesn't seem to work. There's been a few "new" threads started recently where there's a longstanding thread. I have had to manually search to find the old ones - not hard since I can view in alphabetical order, but takes a bit of time.

Edited by BCM

10 hours ago, BCM said:

@Zem This guy has had a thread for 10 years, can you delete the one you just started.

Sure I can delete that. 

Also putting a support ticket for search. 

Cheers.

10 hours ago, BCM said:

He's had a thread for 10 years, mate. Please delete this thread.

I merged the two of them.

3 hours ago, Reign said:

Looks like a CPL candidate.

Doubt it, probably more likely to continue his career in his Europe and possibly even in Czech Republic as he obviously has a connection there (played for Czech youth national teams). There was a rumour of that happening posted on here recently. And from what I’ve looked at he’s done decently for Sligo.

• 6 months later...