Gold Cup: Toronto Viewing

BrennanFan

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Ok here we go again,the game against El Salvadore,I was the only one that came to watch the game.Never said a word about conspiracy and customer service was terrible. I know a little about service.

There is definitely no excuse for them being rude. You did not sue the word conspiracy but you did suggest earlier that your treatment had something to do an overall resentment of soccer at both this bar and others. I think it had more to do with being bad service and being one of very few people wanting to watch the game than an overall problem with soccer. I think you and Tony have experience bad luck rather than a general policy of the place.

You were not the only one there btw, walking past Scallywags after the game I did see at least one other Canada supporter coming out of the place.

S.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left at half time,so any supporter came after I left,unless he put his shirt on after I left.There was not one when I was there and the reaction from the board confirms this,not one who said I was there.

I won't be there tonight,just to much work etc,but I will be there for the next game.

quote:Originally posted by squizz

I don't think anyone will be watching the game anywhere on Friday, big guy.

Maybe he just wants to get an early start to things...

Scallywags is Way. Too. Far. north to work after the TFC game (hell, I think the Duke is too far too, but...) I encourage all V-Types to go to the little bar across from the Church of Scientology.

It's going to be a looooong day (which could be interesting).

quote:Originally posted by MediaGuy

Scallywags is Way. Too. Far. north to work after the TFC game (hell, I think the Duke is too far too, but...) I encourage all V-Types to go to the little bar across from the Church of Scientology.

Especially since BMO Field will be dry on Saturday, I'm guessing you guys will be itching to get your drink on...

quote:Originally posted by MediaGuy

If I had it my way I'd get a start to things this very instant, but life always gets in my way.

The Duke (just south of Yonge and Bloor for anyone who doesn't know) sounds good to me. It's only Monday, but after arguing about this for a few days I'm sure most of us will end up there anyway.

Archived