Gold Cup Preview on the main site

Gian-Luca

Hey guys,

A shameless plug here to draw some attention to the new main site home page for the V-board. I got so frustrated at the lack of Gold Cup previews that were available out there I decided to have a go at doing one of my own.

For those that don't have the link yet, you can find it at:

http://www.cansoc.org/

The first three parts are up - there should be a fourth tomorrow that will just be on Canada.

Feel free to provide your comments about how wrong I am either there and/or here. And try not to get too distracted by the legs on the right side of main page.

Thanks.

quote:Originally posted by squizz

So, is www.cansoc.org replacing www.canadian-soccer.com?

From how I understand it, yes & no.

Consider cansoc.org a test. It's going through sea-trials right now. Once all the bits & bobs are worked out what you see on cansoc will become the new www.canadian-soccer.com. Same flagship URL as the Voyageurs have always had, new & improved look, but equally as importantly a much more user friendly platform.

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

From how I understand it, yes & no.

Consider cansoc.org a test. It's going through sea-trials right now. Once all the bits & bobs are worked out what you see on cansoc will become the new www.canadian-soccer.com. Same flagship URL as the Voyageurs have always had, new & improved look, but equally as importantly a much more user friendly platform.

That's what I figured. Makes perfect sense, thanks.

^Hi GL, speedmonk contacted me in regardes to adding site content but since I was unable to see the match please feel free (and this goes for anyone) to write up a post match analysis. I think having the opinions of more than one person featured on the main site would be better and make for an interesting archive to look back on years from now.

Archived