Official Voyageurs T's are BACK!!!!!!

Razcle

GOLD CUP 2009 is alive and underway. Canada come in the tourney on a two game win streak under interm coach Stephan Hart and looking to be a dangerous team to play for anyone.

Hopefully all the V's are alive and excited for this tourney as we finally get to see our boys play meaningful games after the 2010 qualifiers ended for us. And what better way to support the boys then to head to the local bar with your fellow V's and cheer on the lads down as they aim for a repete of GC2000 (if you can't make it live for any of the matches).

Last year we had a Voyaguers t-shirt run and sold 250 V's shirts to our brothers and sisters all across the world. And this year I am stoked to see many of our supporters wearing the shirt with pride cheering for the lads.

We do still have quite a few left over but there are quite a few people that are looking to get their hands on them.

So we dropped the price on all shirts so we can get them into your hands easier. S,M,L,XL,XXL are all only $10 each. And fortunately I found a way to ship anywhere in Canada for $5 extra. The shirts are top quality and any of the 250 Voyageurs that got theirs can attest to that. Also if you want multiples, shipping can be reduced again.

How to Order.</u> Send your mailing address and either EMT or Paypal(add $1.50 to cover paypal fees) to This Email Address (link to prevent spam mailers). In the order please state your board name, the quantity and sizes of your order and your mailing address. For EMT, set the password answer to "Supporters". If you would like to send a cheque, please email for the mailing address. Orders will start going in the mail on Thursday evening.

1.jpg

2.jpg

AND THE FAMEOUS........

kstar3.BMP

Wow...Bombarded with emails when I got home from work late tonight. I will reply to everyone tomorrow night when I have some time to set everything up.

orletafc - That is a size small and I am sure she is bent over because it is an extra short. 8)

First Order was put in the mail Friday afternoon. Te next round is going in Monday. This is getting pretty crazy. Keep sending the orders in. I will be in Columbus with all sizes. Drop me a line if you are going to be there and I will make sure I put it aside for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived