Regina Viewing Party - CAN vs. CRC, Fri. July 10th

Tuscan

For all V's from Saskatchewan, we're putting together a viewing party for the game against Costa Rica on the 10th. Details are currently being worked out. We'll know the full plan a bit closer to the 10th. I know there's a few of us from both Saskatoon and Regina I have yet to meet so plan for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Going in to work early tomorrow so I can get off early in the afternoon. Looks like things will be at O'Hanlon's, someone just needs to get there by 4:30 to make sure we get the projection screen. They'll ensure us dedicated audio as well, so no blasted music will cut out the sounds of the game.

Sweet, I should be there between 4:30 and 5. I called yesterday and talked with one of the managers, who said if we get there first, it's all ours. I'm bringing my "We Believe" flag so we'll have to find some place to hang out stuff.

I know there's more of us from both S'toon and Regina on here, so if you can, make your way to O'Hanlon's for 5.

Hello Regina V's my name is Justin i am buddies with Tuscan and should have helped him more with this viewing party but i was lazy haha.

Anyway I called O'hanlon's and they said they would put the game on for us, but while was typing this i was talking to Tuscan and he said if we get there at about 430 we can use the projection screen.

I look forward to meeting some more Regina V's even if it is just 1 or 2 more people, I go to games when they are in Edmonton and car pooling would be great. As well as watchin games on tv with more people.

It was a good time. Glad to have seen you again Martin. Brendan, it was great to have met you, keep an eye out for future stuff. I was hoping a few more I haven't met would show up but it was a good turnout nonetheless. See you guys next time.

It was a good time. Glad to have seen you again Martin. Brendan, it was great to have met you, keep an eye out for future stuff. I was hoping a few more I haven't met would show up but it was a good turnout nonetheless. See you guys next time.

Archived