Whitecaps may cancel 5 year lease with BC Place

spiral

CAN SOMEONE STIFLE THIS SPIRAL FFS.

He just posted basically the same information in the existing BC Place Roof thread except that now he loads up the bull**** by using a thread title that looks like the Whitecaps are coming up with his (half-assed) idea.

quote:Originally posted by spiral

Why is a Minority government not possible?

Since I like to humor people, BC has only 2 parties with a realistic shot at getting elected if you were from BC (which you claim to be) you might know this. The best the greens can hope for is one seat max. Since BC has 79 seats the results would be 39-39-2 to create any minority. I think it is impossible for the greens to win two seats in BC to even create a minority government situation.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

CAN SOMEONE STIFLE THIS SPIRAL FFS.

He just posted basically the same information in the existing BC Place Roof thread except that now he loads up the bull**** by using a thread title that looks like the Whitecaps are coming up with his (half-assed) idea.

Agreed.

OK...This is important. Spiral's previous posts during expansion were annoying, but generally harmless.

But what happens over the next six weeks could be ugly. And it could be very serious for the future of professional soccer in BC.

If the NDP doesn't back down, or tries to finesse the BC Place issue, the soccer community is going to organize to take them down.

To do this, we will need to run an organized, disciplined campaign.

That means we'll have to use facts, not rumours. We don't invent false headlines like "Whitecaps may cancel 5 year lease with BC Place". Doing this only causes confusion and will undermine what the BC Soccer Community is trying to accomplish for the game.

Debate and disagreement on the issues are fine. I've always been willing to exchange views with anyone.

But let's do whatever needs to be done to keep our message clear around here. And if that means eliminating posts that intentionally create and spread false rumours, then I believe there would be very few people here against that.

Here's an idea...It will require for Evil Burt and his buddies to do their dutties for soccer in Vancouver. What I'm asking of these gentleman is to chase the NDP leader Carole James in all the stops throughout the campaign. Show banners and humiliate the twit... I remember the democrats under Bill Clinton did something semiliar to this with Chicken Man chasing and annoying George Bush Senior all throught the stomps.

Archived