MNT Squad and selection pool list

Guest Doyle

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

It looks fantastic. Some of the info is a bit off.

Agree, great looking site.

Hainault and Jazic are listed with incorrect clubs while I'm not sure Ethan Gage should be listed among the strikers. Maybe I missed others little mistakes but it's pretty good! Keep up the good work!

I would just say that he has an offer from Houston. He can't be signed until his international clearance is in effect and he is having problems with that from the Czech FA / club.

quote:Originally posted by Doylecanuck

Because the CSA can't manage to cobble together a decent website, we've put together a page listing the guys who are on the squad or are reasonably in the selection pool.

http://canadiansoccerblog.ca/mens-national-team-player-profiles/

Take a look, let us know what you think, and please feel free to suggest anyone we may have overlooked.

Excellent, you stole the thunder from dull CSA site. Please build on it. I see it as becoming the place to visit.

Guest Doyle
quote:Originally posted by squizz

Keegan, you added a comment on the actual blog, but it disappeared somehow. (I hit "approve" and it vanished.) Could you repost it here, or on the blog itself?

My fault, I deleted it by accident.

quote:Originally posted by RJB

Shouldn't Greg Sutton, and all TFC players be listed as in a USA league, instead of Toronto FC(Can)? After all, it is an American league.

Not anymore. Just like the NHL isn't an american league. It is a north american league

My comment was that I thought that Bonifacio, Edwini-Bonsu, Gage, Monsalve, Street shouldn't have been added to the list. But if they were going to be added to the list then you should also include Charles Gbeke, Tyler Hemming, Tyler Rosenlund, Shaun Saiko, Martin Nash, Djekanovic and Rayner to be fair.

No biggie but I thought that Stamatopolous should be on the list.

I think Tyler Hemming would be a good call up to the team. He has MLS starting experience and will probably be back in MLS eventually same goes for Tyler Rosenlund. Hemming could probably play a Martin Nash type role for the team if needed.

Also some of the caps I couldn't help but notice Jaime Peters has close to 20 caps not zero. And Cann I think has 1 or 2 not 11 but Im guessing that was just a typo for Cann.

Anyways great read! Awesome, I can't say enough how sick it is to see this keep it up

Archived