VANC: Deposit vs Season Tickets for MLS

Guest speedmonk42

Guest speedmonk42

I can't seem to get this answered.

Deposits are 1 to 1. You need 2 deposits to get 2 seaons tickets.

As a season ticket holder is it the same?

I have one set of seasons, but want two MLS seasons.

Do I need to buy a deposit in addition to my seasons?

Or as a season ticket holder I can purchase multiple seats????

You get **one** priority placement for MLS 2011 per each USL season ticket you have for 2009 or 2010.

You get **one** extra priority placement for MLS 2011 for every $50 you throw down.

If you already have your 2009 season tickets, you do NOT need to do anything this weekend. The ticket reps will call you later to see what you want. At that point in time you can have them add extra priority spots in exchange for $50 deposits.

quote:Originally posted by Johnnie Monster

You get **one** priority placement for MLS 2011 per each USL season ticket you have for 2009 or 2010.

You get **one** extra priority placement for MLS 2011 for every $50 you throw down.

If you already have your 2009 season tickets, you do NOT need to do anything this weekend. The ticket reps will call you later to see what you want. At that point in time you can have them add extra priority spots in exchange for $50 deposits.

Johnnie, I'm just looking on the Southsider Forum and I can't see any threads discussing a supporters section at BC Place. Have you or anyone you know had any discussions about it with the club? Perhaps the terrace in the renderings, should it come to fruition?

Johnny Ranger and I have been working with Ryan McKee at the front office on a number of issues... this one has come up briefly in passing, and I can tell you the terrace idea is definitely under consideration.

As for pre-determining and organizing a seating area for the existing Southsiders to keep together, I'm sure this will be a relatively simple exercise. All in good time.

Archived