Santos Laguna-Montreal Match 2 (R)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From WIKIPEDIA:

Atlante Futbol Club, also known as Atlante, is a Mexican professional football club, currently playing at the Mexican First Division League. The club is from the start of the 2007-08 season based in Cancún, Mexico, relocated from Mexico City and plays its home games in Estadio Andrés Quintana Roo.

You're going to CANCUN, boys!

9.24.2008 Impact de Montreal - Atlante FC 0:0 Montreal, Quebec CAN

10.28.2008 Atlante FC - Impact de Montreal 2:1 (1:1) Cancun, Quintana Roo ME

0win

1loss

1tie

and soon 2WINS Allez Montreal!!!!!!!!

PS: who's got the vids of the groups stages and the journey in the CCL? We need to make a compilation I can seed them if I get them

Wow, what a result! With the away goal rule, Santos would have to score four goals in the second half in order to win! [:o)]

quote:Originally posted by Vancouversoccerman

From WIKIPEDIA:

Atlante Futbol Club, also known as Atlante, is a Mexican professional football club, currently playing at the Mexican First Division League. The club is from the start of the 2007-08 season based in Cancún, Mexico, relocated from Mexico City and plays its home games in Estadio Andrés Quintana Roo.

You're going to CANCUN, boys!

Whoa, Atlante are the Milton Keynes Dons of Mexico? ;)

Wow, what a half! Santos gift wraps the first Montreal goal. Who was the midfielder passing to? Good on Brown to pounce on the loose ball. I was surprised Gjertsen passed the ball into the middle when it looked like he had a great shot opportunity. It's OK to be unselfish, but that was a clear shooting opportunity. They got the goal anyway. So after a shakey start Montreal seems to have this game (and a spot in the semi's) wrapped up.

Archived