Marshall possibly traded for Khano Smith?

nolando

Khano Smith would seem like a surplus requirement at this point. Mid is crowded as it is, don`t think I`d rate him over Ricketts (who would look to be the closest comparable).

Not to mention getting rid of Marhall (unless we have a defender on the way) for this guy would be madness.

I'll give Trader Mo this...if he can get a living, breathing, two-legged footballer for Marshall he's a better manager than I thought.

Anything more than a half tube of A535 or some sock tape for Marshall would be a steal for TFC.

But if by season opener worse comes to worse, just get a life size plywood cut-out of Sol Campbell and prop it up in front of Sutton and you'll be no worse off then if you'd kept the man. Maybe lay some wire snares all around the cut-out just so opposing players can be tripped up by them and win free kicks close to the penalty area. You know, just to keep that sense of consistency for the defense coming into this new season.

quote:Originally posted by TheKottonmouthed

Mo has stressed that he wants Attakora as he central defender. and with the Mid being crowded I could see Brennan on the left or even CB position or Velez, but I think its safe to say Carver think Nana is ready.

I can only think of one interview where it was Carver, I believe, that said that he hoped Nana could play CB. Has there been anything more than that?

Well written no but I've from what i've seen of him and the way Carver has spoke of him when he has it really seems He wants Attakora either in the starting lineup or right off the bench. Carver Like Nana's verstalilty as he can play CB or RB but Carver likes him more at CB. Through the first 2 preseason games though it seems Darren Kenton could take that spot as well he is on trial from some English club Norwich or something.

Archived