Has Miami gotten their MLS approved already?

spiral

He might as well announce 4 teams at a time because if he just picks 2 of the 5, he's going to piss off the other 2 and they may withdraw their bids.

It's $ 160 million versus $ 80 million.

Beckham is in. He won't be going to Milan; he's staying with the Galaxy so the League has that going for them.

The economy is the ****s. Who knows what the economy will be a year from now.

So lock up 4 of the 5 cities. Miami has to be in, possibly Vancouver, Ottawa stadium notwithstanding, and Portland OR St. Louis.

If Portland gets PGE Park improvements, they're in, but I hear Arthur Blank owner of the Falcons is involved with St. Louis now.

quote:Originally posted by spiral

He might as well announce 4 teams at a time because if he just picks 2 of the 5, he's going to piss off the other 2 and they may withdraw their bids.

It's $ 160 million versus $ 80 million.

Beckham is in. He won't be going to Milan; he's staying with the Galaxy so the League has that going for them.

The economy is the ****s. Who knows what the economy will be a year from now.

So lock up 4 of the 5 cities. Miami has to be in, possibly Vancouver, Ottawa stadium notwithstanding, and Portland OR St. Louis.

If Portland gets PGE Park improvements, they're in, but I hear Arthur Blank owner of the Falcons is involved with St. Louis now.

Troll, it's not Portland OR St Louis, it's Portland AND St. Louis OVER Ottawa at least in this first round. I don't know what you have against Vancouver, or why you continue to try and create the impression it's somehow Ottawa vs Vancouver, but it's not. We all see through it...you're just making yourself look like a fool. (And a fool with a tickle fetish according to some of your other "odd" posts.

Archived