Stillo TLN Interview

Back to Basics

^ I can assure you that Robert is indeed a very mature and humble young man. He has the benefit of a family that is very supportive of him following his dream, which I'm sure makes it much easier for him to be so far from home.

I suggest that people who liked this interview drop Alf DeBlasis an email thanking him and encouraging him to do more. I would personally love to see more of these types of interviews with Canadians abroad (when they are back home for breaks / off-season) and not just with Canadians playing in Italy. I like Alf's interviewing style and there is no doubt he is a very informed soccer analyst.

All the best to Robert on his journey. As he said, he is "living the dream" - and I'm glad he recognizes the honour that it is to play for your country.

I hold great hope for him and Adam Street as our net-minders of the future, and I hope they can climb the first internatonal hurdle and get us to Egypt U-20 2009.

Cheers for the video post.

Great interview, good young kid who looks to have a good future. A positive and respectful attitude can go a long way toward doing the things necessary to have solid career. hopefully he can eventually break into the squad and maybe get a loan or somehting next year to get 1st team football.

Archived