Supporters Section at the Big O

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do we get tickets to the supporters section? I have been to all of the home CONCACAF champions league games when I was living in Montreal, but I have moved back to Ontario and plan to come back for this game (and maybe more if we win!). Anyway, I haven't been able to get a ticket as I have been in the midst of moving and the like.

So if there are still tickets available that would be great, cause I would rather not have to watch it in a bar.

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

Geez I better watch out, email says the section I'm in can be very loud and animated:D

Yup. And now that the warning has been sent, all the freaks who bought tickets there with their 3 and 5 year-old daughters are calling Admission to switch their tickets. We should have about 300 tickets available tomorrow morning, I guess... [:P]

• 2 weeks later...

Grizz/Daniel - I'm going up with a bus trip so we have tickets near the supporters section, but not in them, will there be security checking tickets at the entrance of the supporters section or will we be able to get in with tickets in another section?

Usually, they don't check the tickets at the entrance of the sections in the Big O. It's the easiest stadium to move around in that I've ever been to.

So many people have bought tickets "near" us and asked if they were checking tickets.... Let's hope the stadium police is not reading the forums...

quote:Originally posted by Philippe

One problem though... 50,000 tickets sold just confirmed. Looks like we're going to have a full house. In this case no one will be able to take someone else's seat ;)

Don't worry you can fit a lot more people in a section when everyone is standing [8D]

The Ultras section actually used to be controlled during the Expos days, since it was the best seats. You could move everywhere except there. I don't expect it to be the case (because it's cheap seats), but in its configuration it's possible.

Archived