Ontario/Rest of Canada Vs going to the Impact QF

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

MI seems to have it in for Legendre - pay no attention to him.

There WILL be Mexican jerseys and Mexican flags - feel free to bring Canada gear. If you're in the supporters section, I'd recommend wearing blue or black.

Do you guys have any Ultras shirts left?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Kurosawa

Nope, we are sold out of pretty much everything after our boost in numbers last year. We are working on a new design for the t-shirt and waiting for the new scarves to arrive.

do u know when is it possible to buy the t-shirts and scarves

quote:Originally posted by Tintin

The only thing that bothers me about a Voyageurs' flag at that match is that Montreal's colours are blue and white. At least Santos Laguna don't play in red, but still, I would like to see as much blue in the stands as possible.

I don't think it's still an issue.

My work schedule has changed, so I now now going. Just bought a ticket yesterday, and paid for expresspost. I have this vision of 20,000 fans standing at the will-call box at the Big Owe, and not getting in to see the game until half time.

I'll be taking the bus or train in from Ottawa -- no way am I driving to the east end of Montreal on a weekday afternoon.

quote:Originally posted by Cyrus

My work schedule has changed, so I now now going. Just bought a ticket yesterday, and paid for expresspost. I have this vision of 20,000 fans standing at the will-call box at the Big Owe, and not getting in to see the game until half time.

That most definitely will be the case. Tough ****, people. It costs the smae to have it mailed to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Im an impact fan and I would think the Canadian flag would be very appropriate. All of you voyageurs feel free to bring some.

I would encourage wearing blue because any other color would defeat the purpose, but hell it's not that much of a big deal.

BTW if it would be TFC I would STILL cheer for them, or Vancouver as well. The idea is to promote Canadian Soccer.

PS.: Sorry for my english.

• 2 weeks later...

Driving up from the Boston area, not sure if we'll get to Bar 99 before the game. We are in the supporters' section (105)...might just ask around once we get to the stadium. Thanks for the reply.

quote:Originally posted by Kurosawa

The best way to get them is to present yourself at Bar 99 between 17h and 18h30. At the Big it might be harder, we are not supposed to sell stuff there. But you might still try, ask around in the supporter section.

quote:Originally posted by NHFutbol

Driving up from the Boston area, not sure if we'll get to Bar 99 before the game. We are in the supporters' section (105)...might just ask around once we get to the stadium. Thanks for the reply.

If you do make it to Bar 99 it would be good.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=4240%20Hochelaga&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

(where the bar is located)

quote:Originally posted by NHFutbol

If you do make it to Bar 99 it would be good.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=4240%20Hochelaga&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

(where the bar is located)

Archived