New soccer talk show

We're starting off the New Year in style.

Not only will Ben Knight be joining us in his full time role as co-host, but we've moved to a newer, hipper, timeslot.

Its Called Football Weekly is now Saturday's at noon - as in high noon, as in pistols at 10 paces noon. As in you've just finished watching a little English premiership and you'd like just a little more footie before you start your day.

We're the cantaloupe to your brunch, the crumpet to your tea, the naan bread to your butter chicken. We're there to wrap up every last delicious bite.

And yes, I'm still talking about footie. Everything from the USL, to the MLS and across the pond to England. Nothing too serious, just straight soccer.

Check us out every Saturday on www.thatchannel.com now at noon. And if you miss us live, don't worry, we archive the shows. Hey, we know, hangovers happen.

Cheers

Ben Rycroft

quote:Originally posted by Richard

The centre of the universe of course!

I guess you were assuming as well, since you seeem more concerned about the "centre of the universe" than your own dealings.

This place you hate so much might account for 25% percent of your posts.

quote:Originally posted by ag futbol

I guess you were assuming as well, since you seeem more concerned about the "centre of the universe" than your own dealings.

This place you hate so much might account for 25% percent of your posts.

Oh come now, just because we tease Ontarians and their sometimes stereotyped selfcentred attitudes doesn't mean we hate them. If we did the pokes would be far more vicious. Anyway, I am a displaced Ontarian myself who remains something of a misfit here in the west after 15 years so I think I am more entitled than some to poke fun.

Archived