CANADIAN GOALKEEPERS

downtownboy

Has been mentioned a number of times on this board but as we start off the new year it is interesting that there may be only 3 Canadian keepers playing/starting at any professional level in North America: Onstad[how long to be in place at Houston], Sutton [ how long to be in place at TFC], Rowland [ rumored for UK in January from Crystal Palace].....maybe I missed somebody??

quote:Originally posted by downtownboy

Has been mentioned a number of times on this board but as we start off the new year it is interesting that there may be only 3 Canadian keepers playing/starting at any professional level in North America: Onstad[how long to be in place at Houston], Sutton [ how long to be in place at TFC], Rowland [ rumored for UK in January from Crystal Palace].....maybe I missed somebody??

Are you Brian Rowland? Or how are you related to him?

You have been posting on this board for 5 years and every single post has been about Rowland! I find it hard to believe when you say that he has been fantastic in every single post that you have written.

quote:Originally posted by loyola

And only one is starting in Europe...

What is this rumour about Rowland going to CP? USL2 to the CCC is quite a jump. Well, I hope it's true.

I think he means going from Crystal Palace Baltimore to a place in United Kingdoms. Rather to THE Crystal Palace.

Archived