TFC 2009 Tix

Tuscan

I'm hoping to score two tickets to TFC's home match against LA, preferably somewhere in 112 - 118, but I'm concerned that those seats will be gobbled by season's tickets holders. What are my odds of snatching 2 for the game next season? Could anyone help me out at all? My brother is a fan of Captain Becks, and seeing as how he is being loaned out back to Europe, I wonder if he'll be with the Galaxy after 2009 finishes up. Might as well get to a match while he's still there.

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

I'm hoping to score two tickets to TFC's home match against LA, preferably somewhere in 112 - 118, but I'm concerned that those seats will be gobbled by season's tickets holders. What are my odds of snatching 2 for the game next season? Could anyone help me out at all? My brother is a fan of Captain Becks, and seeing as how he is being loaned out back to Europe, I wonder if he'll be with the Galaxy after 2009 finishes up. Might as well get to a match while he's still there.

If you're prepared to pay some large $$$ anything is possible, but don't expect to see Becks for face value.

quote:Originally posted by Mobiiiiiiiilio

If you're prepared to pay some large $$$ anything is possible, but don't expect to see Becks for face value.

If you are prepared to pay the price, you won't have a problem. Stubhub, Craigslist, Ebay and the scalpers outside will have tons of tickets.

If you are legitimately a fan of the game and you will be supporting Toronto on the day your best way is to go to the supporter's groups ticket exchanges and request a ticket. If someone agrees to give you an extra, they will sell it to you at face. They have to. That's the rules of the exchange.

If you're a fan, you'll know how to find what I'm talking about.

I was going to bring this up, as it's currently running in a club site I frequent quite well. And legally as everything is face value-no scalping.

Anyone thought of a 'tickets for sale' sticky through the board? Or maybe it's own section, and people can then open threads for individual matches by name and date so that others can search easily and then contact the selling (or freebie-giving) member.

Thoughts on this?

Have the singles for TFC's 2009 season already sold out? I know that the seasons tickets have pretty much all been snatched up, but I'd like to find out about singles for the games, especially anywhere in 112-118.

Oh and as for being a fan, absolutely! LA can go to hell. I've watched all the televised games since the debut season. The only reason I've chosen this match is just due to my bro wanting to see Becks, it's a birthday gift for him.

Have the singles for TFC's 2009 season already sold out? I know that the seasons tickets have pretty much all been snatched up, but I'd like to find out about singles for the games, especially anywhere in 112-118.

Oh and as for being a fan, absolutely! LA can go to hell. I've watched all the televised games since the debut season. The only reason I've chosen this match is just due to my bro wanting to see Becks, it's a birthday gift for him.

TFC is currently selling partial-season packages to individuals on the season-ticket waiting list. It will be a while before single-game tickets become available. In the mean time, keep an eye on the release of next season's MLS schedule. Until TFC's fixture against the LA Galaxy has a set date, single-game tickets will definitely not be available for it.

Great, thanks for the info, it is much appreciated. In case when the time comes the singles sell out fast, what is this ticket exchange that was mentioned above? I know it would probably work in a situation where the tickets would become available only a few days, maybe a week, before the game, but still I wouldn't mind having it as an option.

Archived