Montreal Impact - Santos Laguna [R]

quote:Originally posted by MTL_4_LIFE

So, 114 is just for the supporters now? Beacuse that will be awesome!

And are we going to be allowed this year to bring flag poles back in the stadium?

Apparently, yes, flag poles will be allowed, however i think their might be an issue with what material the poles are made of..

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Mpenza

Have you ever been in section 114 with the Ultras?

This is Legendre's work.

To you, it might mean "nothing", to us it meant survival of our group. This season, we'll have ALL of 114 (instead of half of it) and as a GENERAL ADMISSION section. Two decisions approved by Legendre as well.

Get your head out of your ass and you might see what he brings to this club. He's taking care of all the things the club didn't have someone in charge for in previous years when it didn't have its own stadium. That's a lot of work.

Do you have to be a card carrying Seperatist to get into section 114? Cause I hear Richard Legendre (Former Parti Quebecois Minister)is very accomodating when it comes to breaking up a nation!

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Impact

Do you have to be a card carrying Seperatist to get into section 114? Cause I hear Richard Legendre (Former Parti Quebecois Minister)is very accomodating when it comes to breaking up a nation!

You had very little credibility left, but after that comment, you're down in the red.

Please stop making Impact fans look bad.

quote:Originally posted by mtl-supporter23

That fact does not dispute that he's done things that are of great benefit to the club. What because someone's a seperatist automatically labels them as poor business man? According to you it certainly does...

So ignorant...

Yes that is correct he's useless and a Seperatist, so he opened up some seats that will probably be half full, big deal. How about fixing up the pitch, whats he doing about that?

So your going to **** on legendre for all of this, from speaking with Nick De Santis I can tell you that the organisation will be doing their best to improve pitch conditions for next season and to have the quality last throughout the season.

Why do I have the feeling that its completely pointless trying to communicate with you. I have a 3 year old nephew that makes more sense than you.

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

I called the Impact office this morning. They told me to expect an announcement regarding the match venue to arrive before the end of the day Wednesday. She also went on to say that if there is still no update to the Impact website by that point, that they will probably be going to a plan B that will be announced before the end of day Friday.

Its wednesday, 11am, still nothing.

plan B better not be florida. I really wanted to go to this game.

http://www.montrealimpact.com/index.aspx?language=EN

CONCACAF Champions League

Dynamo-Atlante to open CONCACAF Champions League quarterfinals

12/23/2008 - NEW YORK – The Houston Dynamo will host Atlante on Tuesday, February 24, to open the CONCACAF Champions League quarterfinals, with the Montreal-Santos Laguna and CD SC Cruz Azul-Pumas UNAM matches following a day later.

The Puerto Rico Islanders will host CD Marathon on Thursday, February 26, to complete the first leg.

Atlante will host the return match with Houston a week later on Tuesday, March 3, with Marathon and Pumas staging their home legs against Puerto Rico and Cruz Azul on Wednesday, March 4.

Santos will close out the quarterfinals at home against Montreal on Thursday, March 5.

The winners will advance to the semifinals, with the first leg scheduled for March 17-19 and the second leg set for 7-9 April. The two-leg finals will be staged April 21-23 and April 28-30.

Quarterfinal schedule (all times local, home teams listed first):

FIRST LEG

Tuesday, February 24

Houston Dynamo (USA) vs. Atlante FC (MEX), 7 p.m.

Wednesday, February 25

Montreal Impact (CAN) vs. Club Santos Laguna (MEX), 8 p.m.

CD SC Cruz Azul (MEX) vs. Pumas UNAM, 9 p.m.

Thursday, February 26

Puerto Rico Islanders (PUR) vs. CD Marathon (HON), 9 p.m.

SECOND LEG

Tuesday, March 3

Atlante FC (MEX) vs. Houston Dynamo (USA), 9 p.m.

Wednesday, March 4

CD Marathon (HON) vs. Puerto Rico Islanders (PUR), 7 p.m.

Pumas UNAM (MEX) vs. CD SC Cruz Azul (MEX), 9 p.m.

Thursday, March 5

Club Santos Laguna (MEX) vs. Montreal Impact (CAN), 9 p.m.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Kurosawa

We should change the mapleleaf on our flag for a snow shovel, it would be more realistic.

I had to drive 60 km through a snowstorm to get back to Barcelona last night, where the upper reaches are still dotted with the stuff today.

Archived