Gage was passed over for U20 team

deschamp86

quote:Originally posted by Free kick

For some technical reason I cannot watch streamed telecasts on the CBC or Radio Canada websites. For some reason streaming on those websites doesn't work when using Mozilla Firefox as a default browser. I have been investigating the problem for a while but have not be able to resolve it.

Works just fine with Firefox in Windows and Linux, I'm assuming you've got the Adobe Flash Player installed.

About this availability thing, I'm ready to cancel my basic satellite package. Everything I want to see is on the web, streamed or downloadable, legally or not.

^What I find somewhat annoying is even though I have a gigantic cable package with every channel that has shown soccer or hockey in recent history, I still find myself still watching hours of streamed video every week. Although for me the convenience of the television for 90% of my watching is worth every penny. Plus I really like English, and don't like random buffering.

I also have had no problem with CBC streaming on Mac, Linux and Windows using Firefox or Safari. Actually that's a lie, during the U20's I had lots of problems on all platforms, but that might have been bandwidth. I did use to have big problems on USL-live at work, until I manually turned the quality down (but still at a pretty high rate).

Archived