Canada vs Jamaica (R)

loyola

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by loyola

lol take off your pink canadian glasses when you watch Newcastle....

I'm not commenting on Cann vs Edgar...just on Edgar performances in the EPL when I saw him. He is overrated by most of us IMO.

He was average this year I thought. He played out of position for all games I believe also.

quote:Originally posted by Keegan

He was average this year I thought. He played out of position for all games I believe also.

It's not just his positionning. His first touch, his pass are all very poor. You can see the difference with the other players when he is on the pitch.

quote:Originally posted by Toronto MB

Gbeke, Pozniak and Cann. For christ's sake Mitchell, at least have enough balls to play our youth and build for the future.

I hope DM is playing our best players in respect to our opponents. We already have a lot of youth on the pitch. Sending every players under 25 with barely no experience (like Begovic and Edgar) would be stupid IMO.

quote:Originally posted by nolando

-------------Gbeke--------------

Johnson Poz Ledgerwood Harmse Nakajima

DeJong Cann Hainault Stalteri

-------------Hirsch-------------

is the formation something like this??

Fixed your lineup (you had Harmse twice).

I think you might have it or a 4-4-2 by pairing Johnson with Gbeke.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

EPL is not a joke but he looked woeful in his single appearance for one of the worst teams in the history of the EPL. Playing in the crap reserve leagues in England is doing nothing for him.

Now I'm a little bias as a Newcastle fan but I don't think this team is one of the worst in the history of the EPL. Derby last year? The likes of the Bradford and Sheffield Wed. religation teams?

AS far as Edgar. His play this year hasn't been very good, even if he's been out of position. I don't think he's EPL quality. Perhaps with more games he'd relax abit more, fit in better.

Should he play tonight, at sometime yes. A championship player is still good for our team

Archived