A new CSA

Robert

Who would Voyageurs elect to run the CSA? Who would be best qualified to serve as COO of the CSA? What kinda of political structure would be best for Canada?

I would like to see Craig Forrest, Owen Hargaeves, Joey Saputo, Greg Kerfoot, Bob Lenarduzzi, Gian-Luca, Richard, Grizzly, Massive Attack all play a role under my guidance. Feel free to disagree, Rudi.;)

quote:Originally posted by Robert

Who would Voyageurs elect to run the CSA? Who would be best qualified to serve as COO of the CSA? What kinda of political structure would be best for Canada?

I would like to see Craig Forrest, Owen Hargaeves, Joey Saputo, Greg Kerfoot, Bob Lenarduzzi, Gian-Luca, Richard, Grizzly, Massive Attack all play a role under my guidance. Feel free to disagree, Rudi.;)

With all due respect what does Bobby L or Forrest know about the base of people running the large clubs with four and five thousand players ?

If your new CSA is only about national programs you might squeak by, but the reality is you need a broader knowledge base ... shocking I know but your names dont encompass all the areas needing coverage.

Interesting. I was always convinced that you had nothing but unconditional positive regard for everyone in Canadian soccer. You know, just like me. Instead your sounding more like those who have been running the show for far too long. "I can't work with so and so." and "It's all his fault." Attitudes like that will keep Canada in a soccer hinterland. We need people who can work with all sorts of people. So as much as it rips out my heart, your off the team Massive until you have an attitude adjustment.:)

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

Sorry Robert, I couldn't work with Whoregreaves, unless you want me to break his other knee.

Plus I'm convinced Bob Lenarduzzi should be held accountable for being part of the BC lobby that led to the Simoes/Nykamp power struggle that left us with Mitchell as coach. He should have no say in how soccer is run in this country after that debacle.

Archived