Voyageurs Organization Referendum Proposal

Grizzly

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

The thread I started about interviewing the CSA ? You make no sense......

Jeffrey these posts of yours confirm you to be nothing more than a troll.

"I may be conducting an exclusive Voyageurs interview next week with CSA.

What questions would you like asked.............."

Edited by - Winnipeg Fury on 10/29/2008 17:24:44

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

So grow up and stop acting like a puss.

As for Grizzly's comments, there are direct lies there like the comment that WF offered to let me do the CSA interview. He was obviously being cynical and defensive in his remarks and the offer did not exist in reality. It is obvious that anyone negotiating favourable conditions for the Vs, looking for good faith from the CSA, is not in a favourable position to ask the hard questions most Vs want asked from the same organization. That is a basic principle of journalism, those selling ads to city hall are not the city hall reporters.

The real question is that WF had no intention of asking anything sensitive or insisting on it from the CSA, including demanding their resignation (a widespread opinion amongst Vs), and should have realized this.

Why would I post the question for you to do the interview on the forum, if it 'didn't exist in reality' ?

I'm having another child in a couple of weeks and need assistance. Probably why I thanked everyone for providing questions and feedback. I have since asked someone else.

Jeffrey, you are a complete moron. I often wonder if you are a total prick, or sincerely ill.

The obvious result is the same. Time for your medication.

Archived